ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Miu Miu competitors.

Inspired by Magdalena from Hoard of Trends and the current Miu Miu wannahaves, I decided to try out the glittering-shoes-thing on my own. DIY! Buying glue spray and glitter, I easily pimped up some boots and flats, which already were entitled as flea market items. How do you like the result?

6 comments:

Just Another Shopaholic said...

This is great!!
Love!!

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Oh my gosh, so gorgeous!

the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Kassi said...

This is amazing. I've been wanting a pair of glitzy shoes but hadn't found a pair I liked. Maybe DIY is the ticket.

http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

cute...they look fabulous...that sounds like something i would do.


Love, www.shoeocracy.blogspot.com

Za

Unknown said...

cute...they look fabulous...that sounds like something i would do.


Love, www.shoeocracy.blogspot.com

Za

Ellens tankar om mode said...

Wow, so cool! I wold wear thos glittery ballerinas every day :)