//My vacation started just now and I'm so excited for two weeks full of happy moments and future memories. We began with some estival days in Hamburg, enjoyed the sun, went swimming and had those late night dates on the terrace, you always remember with a smile. For today I chose that breezy Carrie Bradshaw lookalike, the blue dress she used to wear in SATC part I. What do you think? I'm very happy about every single comment! :)
//Endlich kann ich auch vom Sommerurlaub sprechen (hat ja nicht jeder Semesterferien nä) und bin sooo aufgeregt zwei wundervolle Wochen zu verleben, die mir noch lange in Erinnerung bleiben. Um langsam reinzukommen, habe ich die ersten Tage in der glühenden Hamburger Hitze verbracht, war schwimmen und lud zu spätabendlichen Treffs auf unserer Terrasse. Für heute entschied ich mich mal wieder mein Carrie Bradshaw Kleidchen auszuführen, das blaue Plissee Hängerchen aus dem ersten SATC Film. Was denkt ihr?
Dress: Cubus
Sandals: ZARA
8 comments:
That dress is gorgeous! I hope you enjoy your vacation!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
Wow, I love this dress!
Thanks dear! I definitely will! 😝
I love this whole outfit!! That dress is awesome, and I love your neon and metallic accessories. You styled this perfectly!
Meredith
www.createthatoutfit.com
Sieht super aus:)
super süßes kleidchen. i like mrs. bradshaw
X, Annie
www.anniewear.de
LOVE YOUR WHOLE LOOK!
That dress is so cute!
That blue is definitely your color! Work it girl!
Post a Comment