ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

off to the beach.

//It's my summer holiday and I'm off to 36°C. I'll spend a week in Turkey at the beach, at the pool, in the sun, in my bikini, with my love and family. As you probably know, I can't guarantee access to the internet and will not take my laptop with me. But I'll definitely upload my daily looks (as far as I wear anything haha) and impressions via Facebook, Instagram (@thestylebakery, diashow in the left sidebar) and Twitter. I'd be happy hearing from you!

//Mein Sommerurlaub steht an und ich düse ab ins Tal der 36°C Grade. Die nächste Woche verbringe ich in der Türkei am Strand, am Pool, in der Sonne, im Bikini, mit meinem Freund und meiner Familie. Wie ihr euch vielleicht denken könnt, werde ich keine Internetverbindung sicherstellen können und daher auch gar nicht erst meinen Laptop mitschleppen. Trotzdem möchte ich euch via Facebook, Instagram (@thestylebakery, siehe auch Diashow links) und Twitter auf dem Laufenden halten und würde mich freuen auch von euch zu hören.
Bikini Top: Gina Tricot (see that post)
Bikini Briefs: Primark (see that post)

8 comments:

Annie said...

die sonnenbrille <3

X, Annie
www.anniewear.de

Meredith said...

So much fun! And that is a fabulous swimsuit!!
Meredith
www.createthatoutfit.com

TheFashionistachic said...

Thank you so much for sharing! Enjoy your wonderful vacay

Lolita in the Mix said...

Nice bikini!!

xoxo lorena

http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Schöner Bikini ! Schick !

Holly (Woman Tribune) said...

Lovely photos. Have a great time at the beach!

Alexis Grace said...

Have a fantastic vacation---- a trip to Turkey sounds divine!!!! Enjoy the beach!

The Mommy Roves said...

lovely! love your shades and your bikini! have a good one

Roviedear
The Bargain Doll