//Having a date in the inner city, I decided to take out that blacky one shoulder dress, I once ordered via Shoppalu. Carrying my Louis Vuitton Sherwood, I certainly had to use the right nail polish, which I finally found in my Manhattan blogger collection (see this post). What do you think about the whole combination?
//Am Dienstag Abend traf sich die Hamburger Gesellschaft zu einem kleineren Event im Hanseviertel. Ich entschied mich für das Kleine Schwarze, sprich einschultrige Kleidchen, welches ich vor ein paar Wochen auf Shoppalu entdeckt hatte. In Kombination mit dem richtigen Nagellack und edlen Sandalen, konnte ich auch erstmals meine neue Louis Vuitton Sherwood ausführen, sodass der ganze Look insgesamt durchaus harmonierte. Was denkt ihr?
Bag: Louis Vuitton, thanks to Kleidung.com (see this post)
4 comments:
This dress is absolutely beautiful!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
You look very sophisticated and elegant..... From head to toe! Lovely!!!!
I LOVE YOUR WHOLE LOOK! I love love love that red bag :)
love this look. toll!!! das kleid is einfach sooschön und es steht dir auch super.
xx m
thisishowwerule.blogspot.com
Post a Comment