ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Monday, August 13, 2012

quick post. hide and seek.


Denim Shirt: No Name
Flats: ZARA
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins
Nail Polish: thanks to Manhatten/ Style Proofed 10S

12 comments:

Annie said...

your new tat! love it <3

X, Annie
www.anniewear.de

Kadi said...

gorgeous look!

http://kadddii.blogspot.com/

thestyleflux said...

Love your camo pants!

Kaye Awatin
http://www.thestyleflux.blogspot.com

Meredith said...

I love the look of a statement necklace over a buttoned up shirt. Very chic.
Meredith
www.createthatoutfit.com

Unknown said...

Love the camo pants! You look great as usual!

Yamari Lesca
http://www.yourgotogal.co/

Tian said...

Awesome look, I love how you accessorized it!

aspiringforever.blogspot.com

HauteFrugalista said...

im loving yet again the accessories!! sorry but Im bias! lol you look great! that collar necklace just makes the whole outfit so chic and polished!
Dee

Analisa said...

I love all of your accessories and bag!

www.rougefox.com

Alexis Grace said...

Tough but feminine! Looking good!

Anonymous said...

Tolles Outfit Super !!😃

Sandra said...

Great outfit and cool mix. Love the bag!!!

Chica Fashion said...

Lovely outfit again I love all your little details and accessories even the delicate tattoo. I am a fan of small simple tattoos. Those camo pants are super cute!