ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

a day at Primark.

Spending the morning at Primark, a simple and practical look was asked. I chose my suede leggings and a restrained top, as well as my denim shirt and shoulder bag (you know both hands are needed at Primark!). All mixed up with a leo scarf, it turned out to be a great decision. Shopping was very successful and I grabbed some real bargains. See some of them below :-)
Bikini 1€, Denim Shirt 5€, Big Necklace 2€ (all Primark)

Bag: Vintage

Click for similar pieces.

3 comments:

Fashion Dubrovnik said...

To bad there is no Primark in my country, I would like bargains like that :)
http://littlefashioncat.blogspot.com/

Angela Leberte said...

cute bikini! great find!
xo
angie
http://www.fluentbeauty.com/

A little prince in my life said...

i looooove the bag, been trying to find a big one like this one for ages, where did you get it from?