ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tom Tailor GIVEAWAY- for him and her!

A big thank you to all of my lovely readers, who care about my posts, who comment on things they like and dislike, who support me and what I do. And another big thank you to Tom Tailor, who sponsored this giveaway by allocating the new fragrances for him and her. Rock your Life for her, is a fruity and sensual flavor. A top note of bergamot, lime and tangerine, mixed up with scents like iris, jasmine, apricot and raspberry, as well as musk, vanilla and sandalwood in the bottom note. A great mixture and I already fell in love. Rock your Life for him, is cool and keen: cardamom, grapefruit, pepper and bergamot in the top note, a gentle middle note of rose and jasmine combined with masculine details of leather and cedarwood. As you can imagine, there are two giveaways now: one for her and one for him. So here are the rules entering the giveaway:

1. Comment on any post at The Style Bakery and mention the keyword "Tom Tailor".
2. Leave your mailing address!
3. Follow The Style Bakery on Facebook. Click here.
4. Check out Tom Tailor's great fashion. Click here. ;-)

The winners will be chosen by chance on October 16th. Good luck to everyone!

16 comments:

Ellens tankar om mode said...

Tom Tailor!
nilssonellen@hotmail.com/ellens.blogg@hotmail.com

Already like you on Facebook (Ellen Nilsson) :)

Tom Tailor has really great stuff, I have a TT bag and am crazy about it!

Ks. said...

Tom Tailor ftw :D

ksenija.s.aksic at gmail dot com :D

Fashion Dubrovnik said...

Tom Tailor!
Great giveaway :) fashion.dubrovnik@gmail.com
http://littlefashioncat.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Will haben das TOM TAILOR dufti Zeug =)
Sofort=)

Küsschen

j.hoekendorf@googlemail.com
http://voguewired.blogspot.com

Thomas said...

Bin dabei! :-)

Anonymous said...

Tom Tailor

gina.banelli@virgilio.it

I like some items :)

Thommy said...

Tom Tailor

Uhhh :) Cool!

Unknown said...

Oh, Tom Tailor....I posted the two words somewhere else. Stupid me. -Jessica

http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com/

Carla said...

Great thing! I will send you a email now (don't want to publish it) ;)
TOM TAILOR

Hope to win xxx

Susie said...

tom tailor, susan-ricks@gmail.com

fingerz crossd

Unknown said...

tom tailor, would love to win but not comfortable giving that info on here but my blog is http://bresbaubles.blogspot.com

Jessica Abraham said...

Thats no problem dear! I'm going to find a way ;-)

Luanne said...

Tom Tailor

myfootahead at gmail dot com

Great! giveaway

Alex said...

Oh please let me win... I just lost my fragrance.

Keyword Tom Tailor.
I send you a email.

Alex

Sascha said...

I love Tom Tailor!
I love Jessie!
I love ZARA!
I love fashion!
I love fragrances!
I love to win!

;)

LOVE <3

Anonymous said...

tom tailor, mary-878 at yahoo . com