ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

pleated skirt.

Striped naked back longsleeve, pleated skirt (bought at Primark last Tuesday), chain sandals, YSL Arty and Mulberry Alexa. What you can't see are the short pants I wore under the skirt, just because of the cold :-D As a necklace I chose the new Primark one, which is even long enough to take it twice. Since the striped shirt always reminds me of Coco Chanel, I needed to wear pearls as well. Twisted with the golden one, I created a new look. How do you like it? And what about following on Facebook? ;-)

Click for similar pieces.

3 comments:

Fashion Dubrovnik said...

i like the combination of that shirt and color of that skirt :)
http://littlefashioncat.blogspot.com/

Ellens tankar om mode said...

Oh great look! And I am sooo jealous of you having an Alexa bag. Is it the choco brown one??? That is my all time fav and biggest wish...!

Jessica Abraham said...

Hi Ellen, yeah it is the dark brown one. I still can't believe it's mine. Did you see? I won it a couple of weeks ago and yes, it was my biggest shopping dream as well :-) Finally came true!