ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Monday, September 5, 2011

suede and lace.

Again my new suede pants (today in beige), combined with a soft lace cardigan and plaited sandals. This is what I wore, going to work on saturday. Now, that it's official autumn, we welcomed the sun again and had about 27°C today. I'm excited for tomorrow, when Timo and I have got our free day and plan to work in the garden, take a walk in the city (there's a festival called "Alstervergnügen") and visit the local flea market. So, I hope to manage everything ;-)
Follow on Facebook and Bloglovin' if you like. And if you already do: please check to follow the right link on Bloglovin'. It wasn't possible to change the blog's address after changing the blog's name and so I had to create a new Bloglovin' account. Click above to check it.
Shirt: Cubus
Bag: Louis Vuitton

Click for similar pieces.

2 comments:

Valentina said...

Lovely cardigan! :)

Vale.
The Streets of Fashion
The Streets of Fashion

ninam said...

I love your style! Fantastic bag.

xoxonina.com