ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Monday, September 26, 2011

in the fields- lace shorts and straw hat.

Just as promised, here the first part of three of our photoshoot in the fields. Best weather conditions made the walk a spectacle, three outfits, different locations.We had a lot of fun and what turned out are hundreds of lovely pics. Today I'll show you the combination of lace shorts and silver pullover, combined with black lace-up boots and straw hat. I hope you like it :-)
Bracelets: Vintage, No Name, Pandora

Click for similar pieces.

5 comments:

Jem_Książki said...

I love this outfit!
You have amazing shoes:)

kisses
reesh

styletraces said...

Nice pics and cute outfit ♥

Thanks for comment my blog :)

http://iamsokitty.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Das Outfit ist der Wahnsinn,... und das Foto von hinten der Hammer und du extrem süß =) hihihi
küsschen

Fashion Dubrovnik said...

Great photo shoot :) Beautiful lace shorts and the amazing boots I was checking out just yesterday in H&M shop, but they had only brow version and I don't know which to buy :)
http://littlefashioncat.blogspot.com/

Ellens tankar om mode said...

I also have that glittery sweater from H&M