ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

fake fur leo.

Hmmmmm... Actually I searched for that kind of fake fur jacket a long long time (I already needed it last year). But in my dreams, the hood had some little ears on it... Anyway. There it is. A fake (yes, I want it to be fake) leopard fur coat, for a special price: I already told you I'm a real bargain hunter. Of course I didn't buy the ZARA TRF fur coat. I tried the children's one (I'm 13-14 years now :-D), and easily safed 35€. We often have nearly the same pieces in both departments; so if you've got a petite figure go and give it a try.
Rings: Cubus, Asos

Click for similar pieces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ich habe meinen Heute zurück gegeben der hat das Fell am Arm verloren :-( Das war ein Fehler, da fehlte eine Naht. Und jetzt ist meine Größe weg.