Visiting Bread & Butter with my press card (hihihi), I found a lot of beautiful items and got to know some more amazing brands I didn't know before. The shut down airport Berlin Tempelhof served as a great and incredibly huge location, so that even three days wouldn't have been enough for visiting. My look for that day: pinky pants, floral blouse, dotted pullover and my one and only flats for fashion week :-)
Pullover: Warehouse
Click for similar pieces.
6 comments:
Die Tasche in Pyramidenform ist stark. Weiß du noch von welcher Marke die war?
Liebe Christina, die Tasche ist von Cheap Monday ;-)
Das erste Kleid ist einfach der Wahnsinn! Sieht verdammt nach teuer aus, deshalb fang ich lieber gar nicht erst an zu träumen.. <3
Love this pinky pants! Spring color <3! so is Yellow.
xoxo
issatchieu.blogspot.com
loved this look ! beautiful pink pants matching with colorful flower print !
http://www.universeandyou.com.br/
xoxo from japan
I ABSOLUTELY adore this look and all the careful details, like the floral blouse underneath the sweater, the purse, the shoes, etc! -Jessica
THEJESSICALBLOG.COM
Post a Comment