ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

new in. ZARA sale.

ZARA items are highly reduced and I finally decided to pick out some cuties, I already kept tabs on for a while. A velvet blazer made of silk and rayon, 50% off. Long black leather gloves 80% off. Biker pants 55% off. Red turtleneck 60% off. Do you think I made a good deal? I shopped items for a whole sum of 270 EUR and finally payed like 85 EUR. Proud? :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shopping ! Loved all the pieces ! The gloves are my fav!

http://universeandyou.wordpress.com/

Xoxo from japan

Anonymous said...

beautiful buys :) i love the jacket and your jumper looks so snuggly!!

xxx

Catflicks

jana said...

hey!
ich finde es ja nicht schlimm, wenn du meine Bilder verwendest. Aber zumindest ein Quellenverweis fände ich dann nett.

jana said...

nein, wie gesagt darfst du meine bilder gerne verwenden. ich freue mich ja, wenn sie dir gefallen ;) aber ich finde die halt einfach ständig verteilt über das ganze internet ohne irgendein hinweis woher das bild überhaupt kommt. und das finde ich dann irgendwie nicht mehr so freundlich :/

Fashion is for idiots [like us] said...

nicer Blazer!
x

fashion is for idiots [like us]

Gina Lopez said...

great items bargainhunter!

Anonymous said...

Love Zara, I'm visiting Hamburg on Thursday, and hopefully bring a lot of Zara stuff home with me :)