The first sunny day in 2012. I chose to wear striped tights, snake boots and my first and one and only turtleneck, bought on ZARA sale last week. I actually don't like turtlenecks, but that one is very wide and airy, so that I don't get anxiety :-D It's pretty hard to create new looks these days, already having others and better ones on my mind- made for fashion week. Only four days left and I'll leave for Berlin!
Boots: Stradivarius
Click for similar pieces.
7 comments:
OMG! This outfit is gorgeous! i love the sweater, the tights and the booties!
Dankeschön . Toller Pulli.!
Danke für den Kommentar :) Ja die Jacke ist von Zara.
Dein Outfit ist richtig toll! Du kommst zur Fashion Week nach Berlin? Vielleicht sieht man sich ja mal... wohin gehst du überall hin? :*
xx,Anh von tha.Darlinh
Meine Liebe, was für ein tolles Outfit und der Pulli ist wunderbar die Farbe ist ein absoluter Eyecatcher..
xx milla
Really love the tights and purse. Love the way you styled the entire outfit! -Jessica
http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com
Pulli & Booties = <3
Freu mich auf die FW mit Dir :D
fashion is for idiots [like us]
fashion is for idiots [like us]
lovely knit & diying shoes
s
Post a Comment