ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Monday, January 9, 2012

floral blouse.

For my sisters' birthday, I chose that floral blouse in combination with basic jeans and velvet flats. As every birthday, we ate cake and had dinner, this time raclette. My Fashion Week plan is nearly finished and I'm too excited for words. I already created the first looks and recognized most of them are naked-legs-ones- freezy days are coming :-D Anyway, it's Fashion Week!
Watch: Hermès

Click for similar pieces.

5 comments:

Fashion is for idiots [like us] said...

Sehr schön Süße! :)

xx

the creation of beauty is art. said...

That blouse is absolutely stunning. The colours are so beautiful!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Johanna said...

Lovely look, I really like the blouse :) xoxo

the clothing menu said...

Really pretty blouse and I love that ring!

Ellens tankar om mode said...

Such a grest blouse! I love raclette, by the way.