ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Monday, January 23, 2012

MBFW AW'12: Blame

After the show of Anja Gockel on Friday, we continued our fashion week marathon with the installation of Blame, fashion by the designer duo Sarah Büren and Sonja Hodzode, who already worked for such luminaries as Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Michael Michalsky and Preen. The young women launched their own label in Berlin in the winter of 2010 and created a brand "that places its emphasis on timelessness and a love of detail". The designs were high class and very surprising, so that I recognized more and more details, the longer I looked at the collection. Sober colors with neon stitching, lace parts, great collars, cut-out leather, floral prints. What sounds like a wild mixture of everything, proved to be a harmonizing and finally strong collection, all made of the best fabrics. I'm dying for that scarf!

Click for similar pieces.

3 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I really love the fabric choices here. Just gorgeous and very sophisticated.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Molly Mercurio said...

Very nice, I especially like the exquisite detail on the wine collar. Loving the same coloured leather skirt and the stunning brown and red jumper.

Please visit me:

www.eternalamnesty.blogspot.com

xx

Fashion is for idiots [like us] said...

Danke für deinen Kommentar, Liebes! xx

fashion is for idiots [like us]
fashion is for idiots [like us]