ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

invited. Ernsting's Family fashion show.

After three days of hardcore Fashion Week shinding, there was one show left: Ernsting's Family. The event took place at 5* Side Hotel in my beloved hometown Hamburg. Lucky me, I worked on a early shift, so that I could attend. The appetizers were great as always and the show a big surprise: Germanys next Topmodel elite, Mirja du Mont (model and wife :-P), Shermine Shahrivar (Miss Europe 2005), Jo Weil (German actor) and other well known people. As my personal highlight, I just had to mark any items I'd like to receive, hihi what a dream. Hope to show you soon. Finally, we got a huge goodie bag containing scarfs and jewelry. You like that floral ring? Thanks to Ernsting's Family for that great, funny and colorful evening.
Leather Jacket: ZARA
Skirt: ZARA
Boots: H&M
Necklace: Ernsting's Family

1 comment: