ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

GIVEAWAY- Fashion Week's over.

Yes, Fashion Week's over and after two long weeks it's finally time for a conclusion. It was my first visit on Fashion Week ever, including my first runway show ever and the first time I attended the fashion folk in the tent. I was caught by so many impressions, by so many people and so many styles. Invited to thirty shows and five exhibitions, my days were just too short and the less power I got left, the more impressions I collected. My personal highlight: BLAME (see the post), which was exposed as an installation in the MBFW Studio. I'm so in love with those designs... By the way, I would like to thank all the designers and PR agencies, who invited me. It was a real pleasure and I would love to come back next season!

And here's a little surprise for my beloved readers: do you remember the asymmetrical dress I wore for Anja Gockel runway show? Thanks to inlovewithfashion.com, I'm now able to offer you the chance to win your favorite dress from their side. All you have to do is:

1. Like LOVE Facebook page. Click HERE.

2. Like The Style Bakery on Facebook. Click HERE.

3. Tag yourself on the giveaway photo (album "GIVEAWAY"). Click HERE.

4. Leave a comment with a link to your favorite dress. Choose one HERE.

The winner will be chosen by chance, the 18th of February. Free delivery included. Good luck!

Fashion Week tent
Brandenburger Tor
Eva Padberg
Karlotta Wilde
Lars Wallin
me on the red carpet: Asos dress, Furla bag, Primark wedges
BLAME
Bread & Butter
loved her skirt
make-up by Maybelline Jade
my girls: Lena and Nathalie from Fashion is for idiots [like us]
I loved that combination of studded leather jacket and bright yellow. 
Rebecca and Amelie (Germanys next Topmodel)
scarf by BLAME
nails by essie
Franziska Knuppe for Stephan Pelger
Bread & Butter
at Anja Gockel runway show: LOVE dress, Stradivarius boots
seating
wonderful vintage mixture
WIN THAT DRESS (or another) :-)

9 comments:

Consuelo said...

this dress is my favourite!!!
http://inlovewithfashion.com/products/LOVE-Dark-Navy-Strapless-Asymmetrical-Maxi.html


xoxo

Unknown said...

my favourite <3
http://inlovewithfashion.com/products/LOVE-Black-Chiffon-Tutu-Skirt-Dress.html

Anonymous said...

http://inlovewithfashion.com/products/LOVE-Navy-Chiffon-Asymmetrical-Maxi-Dress.html

love it :)

ksenija.s.aksic at gmail dot com

Sunflower said...

Did all of the above. :) I definitely want the asymmetrical dress, I just can't decide between the colors rose and aubergine.

http://inlovewithfashion.com/products/LOVE-Aubergine-Asymmetrical-Maxi-Dress.html

seraphimkiss88@gmail.com

peniam said...

I suppose this is my favourite: http://inlovewithfashion.com/products/LOVE-Shrimp-Cross-Bust-Dress.html
peniamm@gmail.com
Thanks!!!

Aparajita said...

Done all :D
http://inlovewithfashion.com/products/LOVE-Black-Chiffon-Asymmetrical-Maxi-Dress.html

aparajita94@gmail.com

Holly S. said...

I adore the LOVE SHRIMP WRAP ASYMMETRICAL MAXI here: http://inlovewithfashion.com/products/LOVE-Shrimp-Wrap-Asymmetrical-Maxi-.html
Fingers crossed! Thanks!
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com

M.M. said...

http://inlovewithfashion.com/products/LOVE-Navy-Peter-Pan-Collar-Dress.html

<3<3<3

Dondocs said...

http://inlovewithfashion.com/products/LOVE-Stella-Print-Tea-Dress.html

<3