ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Lacoste L!VE college jacket.

Some days ago I received a parcel from a high-class PR agency, which offered me the chance to show you that wonderful college jacket by Lacoste L!VE. Although I'm nearly the most unathletic girl in town, I love that sporty look and fresh colors. I just feel it in the air: spring is near!
PS: They told me about Levi's Fashion Week debut on NYFW and I wanted to show you the video, which I think is really well-made. Have a look :-)

4 comments:

Minna said...

Love that jacket!! Is it available online?

Anonymous said...

great look !!!!!

Jessica Abraham said...

Hi Minna, yes it should be. Have a look at the online shop ;-)

Lisa said...

I totaly fall in love with this jacket but i can't find it anywhere..