ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

urban wear.

Half time! One week's over and now we've got only seven days left until coming home (and until the giveaway is running out). Living from the suitcase is a real challenge these days: freezing temperatures mean big wool pullovers mean less space in the suitcase means half of the necessary mass of clothes had to stay home. Means: me despairing every morning from now on. I honestly packed two pairs of shoes. Two! Oh my, how will I survive the next week?
Denim Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger (last season)
Pants: H&M
Necklace: Primark
Ring: Pandora

2 comments:

Molly Mercurio said...

Loving this! I especially like the rings, and the necklace, and the outfit works perfectly.

www.eternalamnesty.blogspot.com

Angela Leberte said...

beautiful as usual! love the bling haha

xo
www.fluentbeauty.com