New season. New colors. New styles. New in: ZARA blouse. From the moment I checked our new lookbook, I knew it was love at first side. Those colors are just amazing and I already have so many ideas how to wear it. Today, I combined my navy lace shorts and Eiffel Tower bag.
Ring: Yves Saint Laurent
Watch: Hermès
Bag: LYDC
4 comments:
Danke für deinen Kommentar, Süße! :)
Die Bluse ist richtig richtig schick!
& so ne coole Tasche :D
x
fashion is for idiots [like us]
fashion is for idiots [like us]
love the shirt and your pretty pastel nails!
xo
www.fluentbeauty.com
Hey, Nice Blog...I LOVE IT ;))) maybe we can follow each other with google connect & bloglovin? what do you thing. kiss from germany ;****
I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying and am your newest follower. Please check mines out and follow me if you’d like =)
Post a Comment