ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

looks like autumn.

When I first saw those Jeffrey Campbell babes, I know I'll soon have to wear them. I always wanted to have those Litas and you can imagine my face when I heard I could choose one of three pairs to keep. Against all my sorrows they could be hard to wear, I immediately recognized that comfort. How do you like them? I just fell in love :-)
 Pullover: Stradivarius
Pants: ZARA

6 comments:

Consuelo said...

wow
great outfit foe the season: autumn look is cool!

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I love those gorgeous chunky shoes!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, those boots are really really ugly. i´m sorry, but the look just so weird and not pretty at all.

Molly Mercurio said...

Dear Anonymous, you obviously have NO sense of style. Those boots are GORRRGEEOOUUUSSS

Anonymous said...

Dear Molly: Yeah, right. Because I don´t like ONE pair of boots, I obviously have NO sense of style. What a great statement.

Anonymous said...

In my opinion, they are unbelievable ... ugly!