ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

I go on a safari.

  Yes, finally Saturday! Or what I prefer to say: "the-day-I-came-back-home-from-two-weeks-deadly-dullness-at-the-end-of-the-world". What I did first was to pack out all my parcels waiting for me for a too long time. My new iPhone 4S (in white ♥), four iPhone cases (Rabito in pink, bling bling, a Gameboy and a pink cassette), a huge bag from Ernsting's Family, a parcel from Jeffrey Campbell including three pairs of God-given shoes and two pants from Gang Fashion. Yehaw! Hmmm, did I forget something? Isn't it Saturday? Isn't it the 18th? If so, it could be time to announce the winner of my giveaway in collaboration with inlovewithfashion.com. So, drrrummsssss please.... and congratulations to Nieka Irani! All of you who didn't win now, don't be too sad. It won't take long for the next giveaway! Have a great weekend everybody!
Shirt: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Boots: Bianco
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Rings: Cubus, Primark

No comments: