Finally back home from two boring and long weeks in Goslar. In the meanwhile I had a lot of time taking some pictures and the city afforded the best location. Goslar is an old imperial center where historic churches and castles are placed. I loved running through the city, although we had the worst weather :-( I hope you are as excited as I am, most of the photos we took are damn cool... Did you ever had that kind of luck that droves you crazy? Maybe you
follow via Facebook and you already know what I mean. Last week, I really won a 800 EUR giveaway from
Unique Way, an online luxury shopping side. Wanna' now what I chose? I'm gonna show you tomorrow. It really is an unbelievable something- already in my arms :-))
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Flats: Primark
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Rings: Asos, Disney
Long Necklace: Cubus
No comments:
Post a Comment