ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

a wedding dress?

I hope you remember my post about Sarah Burton? If not, you should go for it! I think you all know why... From time to time I have such succes finding items my little heart is dreaming of. The last fabulous and unforgettable purchase was my leo blazer by ZARA. But this week, an ASOS package arrived and although I didn't had a reason wearing it, I just have to show you. It's a special edition dress by ASOS Petite (but I think it's also available in Curve). Isn't it wonderful?

Click for similar pieces.

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

Its so Cute!! I love lace dresses!

kisses
stylemesteph

Jacqui - Birds of a Thread said...

Very cute! I'm actually looking for a wedding dress right now that is similar in style...

vivi said...

love it.. it's so elegant and romantic!
x
V.

Chrysa said...

I love lace! It is so feminine and romantic:)

Chrysa
Stories and Sequins

Anonymous said...

It suits you really well!
I like your nailpolish, may I ask where it is from?

Wendy

Jessica Abraham said...

Hi Wendy, it is by P2 (dark brown). I honestly don't know whether it is available in whereever you come from ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I looked it up and the brand is only available in Germany and Austria, so maybe when I visit Germany someday ... ;)

Wendy

Unknown said...

lovely lace...you look wonderful.

love, www.shoeocracy.blogspot.com

Za

Anata Kusuma said...

wow it'sss soooo lovelyy!! sexy but classy, love ur dress..

http://guccimeup.blogspot.com/

Sandra said...

Nice dress. I love the lace, you look amazing!!!

Annamaria said...

So sweet dress! I just saw it!
Where can I found it? Need your help! ;)

Jessica Abraham said...

Hi Annamaria, just click on the link you see above. It's directly under the last picture and will connect you with the right page. Just buy it ;-) It's damn comfortable and noble.