ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

on the lawn.

Yes we even had one sunny day in Goslar. And this is what I chose to wear: short skirt, orange glitter jacket and flashy lips. Since we had school from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm every single day, there wasn't a chance for going out or enjoy the weather... The lipstick I chose here, is a new one in my collection: Manhatten Perfect Creamy & Care 34N. Not long ago, orange was my hate-color and I would have refused to wear anything in orange. But now I really recovered that color again and my eyes seek for special and shrill pieces. Maybe you'd like to check my friend's new blog, which is called Vogue Wired. I told her about mine and my wonderful readers (YOU YOU YOU) and I think she got kind of jealous ;-) So just have a look if you like.
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Necklace: Claire's

Click for similar pieces.

4 comments:

Valentina said...

Love the colors of this outfit!:)
Vale.
The Streets of Fashion

Stephanie said...

Love your outfit!

kisses
stylemesteph

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Love the outfit and the color mix :)

If you want to know this season trends, visit my blog: http://fashmark.wordpress.com

Xoxo,
Nats

Sandra said...

What a beautiful shot at the top. Love the pictures and the outfit is awesome!!! Orange looks great on you.