This is so unbelievable. So unexpected. Something I never dared dreaming of. Something I always was attracted to, but would have never come true. Who spends 980 EUR for a bag? Noone. Not even me. Not yet. But I do not have to think about it anymore! One of my biggest (shopping) dreams came true. I really won an 800 EUR shopping order on
Unique Way!! I'm still too excited for words and now that my dream bag arrived I just can't stop looking at it. It didn't take long to think about it and my choice was: Mulberry Alexa in chocolate brown. Since it costs 980 EUR I had to spend some money as well- but it is so worth it!! What would have been your choice?
By the way: the outfit is the one I wore yesterday for driving home. My lovely leo blazer, one of my favorite pieces and the short Levi's. The big picture of
me in front of Dior was taken by my friend Lena in Paris a month ago and my Dad gave it to me as a surprise, which I really really love.
Don't forget to follow on Facebook ;-)
Bag I: Louis Vuitton
Nail Polish: Chanel 529 Graphite
3 comments:
Love the blazer girl!
And the Mulberry bag is fabulous!
Geil geil geil,... ach ne englisch! =) I love the bag and the picture. Please say your dad it´s the best idea of a present i´v ever seen of a daughter lovin daddy =)
And i want this bag. now now now now now =)
Kisses
love the handbag its so cute - love the outift and background of the photographs really interesting :)
Post a Comment