ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Monday, August 29, 2011

you look like a farmer's wife.

"You look like a farmer's wife!" That was the compliment that first came into my boyfriend's mind seeing me. But I don't really think so. I kept tabs on that ZARA skirt for nearly half a year now and finally bought it as an employee purchase. I love that kind of brown and I think it is also wearable in autumn/winter, with tights under it and combined with big wool pullovers :-)
Shirt: Primark
Sandals: Buffalo
Belt: Urban Outfitters

Click for similar pieces.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adore your outfit and every detail on it!!!

Anonymous said...

that skirt is beautiful, and love the belt :) you don't look like a farmers wife! If you do, you're the most stylish farmers wife out there :p

xxx

Catflicks

Unknown said...

that skirt is just to die for...you look amazing and the belt is soo thoughtful and cute

Love, www.shoeocracy.blogspot.com

Za