ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

black and gold.

Just a short post of an outfit I wore last week having dinner with my family. It was a really expensive restaurant, so had to get dressed up a little. I chose black tights, high waisted shorts and as an eyecatcher the sequined snake print jacket by Primark. The dinner was fine, but not as good as its price. Maybe you already saw me that day, following on Facebook?! ;-)
Tights: No Name
Bag: Louis Vuitton

Click for similar pieces.

4 comments:

Vera said...

I love it! :)

x
http://monstrousstyle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

WIll diese Jacke.... Sofort. Gib sie mir!!

Unknown said...

Very cute outfit! Love the whole tights & shorts look.

xoxo
Nique

http://chubbydivaonadime.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow I wore a jacket like this to a carnival party in kindy!