ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

the castle's garden.

Let's go on with some of the pics we shot at Goslar. Some said I looked like ready for fashion week that day, although I just wore my vintage Levi's and a white shirt. But I think the sunglasses made it... What is your current obsession guys? I really have to realign now :-D Mulberry Alexa had always been my biggest shopping aim and I have to make new wishes now. Like the Alexander Wang Rocco. Although I'm not a fan of black bags, I love the one with its golden studs. Aaaaah you see I'm a crazy shopper. A girl always has a reason to buy a bag. Or shoes. Or accessories. :-)
Bag: Louis Vuitton

Click for similar pieces.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the outfit! So cute :)
kisses
stylemesteph

Valentina said...

Lovely outfit, I really like your style! ;)
Vale.
The Streets of Fashion