ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
my new employer.
Oh my, what a wonderful start! It all began with a huge welcome, hugs and a big cornet, filled with sweets and little presents- normally given to children in Germany on their first day at school. Of course we had a round, talking about us, the company and the next three years. The formation needs 1,5 years, followed by another 1,5 years further training. And finally I will be a ZARA branch manager. We had breakfast and lunch, everything organized by ZARA. A great day, although I had to come home carrying the cornet (guess how embarrassing that was), carrying my handbag, another bag for the file folder and one more for Arizona Ice Tea, only available in some shops in Hamburg. Haha, God that was so hard. But I made it :-) Today I spent the day in the branch. It was so cool. And straining. But I felt so welcomed. And how they decorated my wardrobe (the inside was pasted with wine gums)! I've got wonderful colleagues and had so much fun. Yeah let's go to work :-D
3 comments:
Yay! Congratulations :D
http://www.xoxonina.com/
Congratulations!!!!
What an amazing start to a job. Congratulations.
P.s great blog
Post a Comment