ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

new sunglasses.

Oh dear, the last week was full of exciting experiences. I spent the days in the ZARA store, which now is my new home for half a year. You can imagine how great and at the same time crazy it is, working for the coolest low cost fashion company. On tuesday and thursday the new collection arrived and I can't explain my feelings. Oh my God, how wonderful is the new season's fashion?? I purchased some items which were on sale (every day a little), my ASOS package arrived (and WOW! I can't wait to show you what was in there!) and I found this wonderful Ralph Lauren sunglasses, which I felt were like made for me. How do you like them? Now I have to prepare some more post (are you ready for some more fashion designers?) for the following days, because I have to go South for two weeks now. School is waiting. Hope to be back soon. Love xxx Remember to follow via Facebook!

Click for similar pieces.

2 comments:

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Very cute sunglasses!
Love them!

vivi said...

really like them!!
x
V.