ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Berlin party night.

Here are some photos from Babe's birthday, which we spent in Berlin. We checked in at Motel One, had perfect weather conditions and went shopping :-D After a very long day walking, we decided to relax an hour for getting ready to party. These are the photos we took in the hotel lounge (unfortunately my boyfriend isn't interested in taking pics at all, but I forced him). I wore my orange pants, a never-worn H&M blouse and ZARA heels.
Bag: No Name

Click for similar pieces.

6 comments:

Fashion Dubrovnik said...

Beautiful blouse, i really like it :)

http://littlefashioncat.blogspot.com/

Sandra said...

Super cute outfit for going out and I am loving your shoes. They are amazing!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog! I so love the skinny red pants. I've been contemplating getting some. Glad I tried them on. They look so much better on everyone else! They look great on you! I especially love the photo with the blue chairs. Such great, bright colors! Oh, I am signing up for your giveaway as well: Tom Tailor
- Jessica

http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com/

Miss Pepper Vintage said...

Sweet, what a great outfit!!
Thanks sooo much for your lovely comment on my blog!! lOvE your shoes!!!
xx milla

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Really love the pants!

Ellens tankar om mode said...

Great blouse and pants!

Trying to get my BF to take outfits photos of me too, but he's mostly just goofing around :D Have to try and teach him how to take proper ones! Sick of only putting "in the mirror" shots on the blog...