ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

pink on blue lace.

This is a new look of denim shirt, lace shorts and pink sweater. In combination with the never-worn baby blue pumps and pink jewels, I tried to create a soft color blocking look with cool accents. Contrary to this succesful outfit, my evening was horrible. After the day working on late shift, I was longing for driving home preparing this post. But do you think I found my car (its name is Leo)? Leo was away! I immediately had to call my parents (yes, concerning those topics I'm still a Baby), asking what to do next. They had the incredibly special idea to call the police, who told me Leo parked in a forbidden zone. Of course I already knew that (but that wasn't a problem in the last months!)... "Fortunately" they didn't took Leo to sleep on the pound, they just parked him some streets away. Anyway I'm awaiting a damn bill now! Compassion? I would rather buy a mass of wonderful fashion items for the sum :-( We hate traffic rules!
Denim Shirt: No Name

Click for similar pieces.

3 comments:

Just Another Shopaholic said...

You look so amazing!!
I love pumps!

Fashion Dubrovnik said...

You're so cute here :)

http://littlefashioncat.blogspot.com/

Ellens tankar om mode said...

Nice one! I also tried this out the other day - denim shirt and knit on top (since I saw that last pic on FB, remember I wrote you there?). You can see a sneak peak on my blog from today! The full outfit will come at another point.