Friday was my free day and after some work in the house, I went shopping with my mummy. She spent a lot of money (hihi) and I got a lot of eatables and cosmetics for free. Amongst others: some thermo tights, lined with plush fabrics- so comfortable and warm! I can't wait to wear them.
I bought that clutch at Berlin's flea market last weekend. The pants are our ZARA bestsellers, so I decided to have some as well. Do you know them?
Shirt: Monsieur Steve
Click for similar pieces.
3 comments:
Great simple combination :)
http://littlefashioncat.blogspot.com/
Hi there! Thank you so much for your comment! I ADOOOOORE the name of your blog!! sorry about the commersials, i HATE them too... tryin' out the videofy.me thingie hahah (if you watch the videos via an iphone, you can skip the ads though by using the touch screen..)
soon my blog is going to be wider, i hope that will make things feel a little bit better :D
I LOVE ZARA! If I worked there, I would become a true shopaholic. Sometimes I try to avoid going in there...
yayyy the flats are wonderful! love the color topshop had this summer!
xoxo
ps. gotta love that t-shirt hahah!
Great pants and lovely t-shirt. The clutch looks nice too! I would also like to work at Zara, or any other clothes store. Actually trying to get a job at one at the moment, as I am unemployed and would love to work with my hobby - fashion :)
(We have no Zara in my hometown :( ...)
Ps. I also live in Germany, but I am actually from Sweden, that's why I write in english instead of german ;-)
Post a Comment