ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

playsuit.

As I already told you some posts ago, I purchased real thermo tights, filled with plush fabrics. Sunday was the first time wearing them and what can I say? They are perfect! It was a real cold day and I decided to take out my summer playsuit. In combination with the tights, black wedges, a cardigan and gloves it was really wearable. The tights are damn comfortable and warm and I can't wait for winter, when others shiver wearing skirts hihi. Do you have Bloglovin'? I do! :-)
Belt: No Name
Scarf: H&M

Click for similar pieces.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Now thats a great outfit! Love the rings over the black gloves..

Love, www.shoeocracy.blogspot.com

Za

Fashion Dubrovnik said...

You look amazing here :)

http://littlefashioncat.blogspot.com/

Fash Flood said...

What a great way to winterize (fall-ize?) a playsuit. Love that you added gloves.

xo, Sarah
http://www.fashflood.com

Ellens tankar om mode said...

Great playsuit :) And yes, I have bloglovin, could not live without it!!