ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Monday, October 10, 2011

naked legs in autumn.

Although the weather conditions turned autumnal now (I already needed my winter jacket some days!), I chose naked legs for this look. Hey! It seemed to be the last chance! You see my striped blazer, lace-up wedges and 5preview shirt. I love the scarf, because it is huge, because it is made of fluent fabrics, because of the blurred colors and because it's from Paris ♥ I hope you're going to sign up for my giveaway now! Just 6 days left :-)
Shorts: H&M
Scarf: Morgan

Click for similar pieces.

5 comments:

Vanesa said...

Beautiful!! love your wedges! and like your blog, just find it...

Kisses!

xx
http://www.thelipstickcandy.com/

Fashion Dubrovnik said...

Love that blazer :)

http://littlefashioncat.blogspot.com/

BeEdgy said...

Beautiful :) \/

Ceciliette said...

this isa look i love.. stripes + black and white!!! perfection!

xx
Cecily

Ellens tankar om mode said...

Love the blazer!