ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

cold.

Vacations are booked! My mummy took me by surprise and booked a one week trip to Tenerife for november, just the two of us! I'm so excited to go there (I've never been to Tenerife before) and I really hope for good weather. Do you have any experiences with the Canary Islands? So crazy about Stradivarius, Bershka, ZARA and all those stores, which offer the original spanish prices without export costs hihi. Contacting a mass of brands, I've been invited to a lot of presentations (collections SS'12) in the following weeks. How cool ia that? Unfortunately I have to go to a seminar in november (I HATE) and can't take part everywhere :-( If you didn't do yet ENTER MY GIVEAWAY! There's a great fragrance for each of you, man or woman. It will end tomorrow and the winners will be published the following days. So take your chance.
Shirt: Primark

Click for similar pieces.

1 comment:

Emi P. said...

Lovely outfit!

xxx,
Emi
http://hugmetilludrugme.blogspot.com/