ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Potsdamer Platz.

You see, a picture I really really like. Nearly the only picture I like of the ones my boyfriend took. He's a terrible photographer, always grumbling about me asking to take a picture. Anyway, I forced him and this is what came out. I wore soft blue jeans, Mulberry Alexa, beige and neon ZARA top as well as ZARA gold chain sandals. It was a great weekend in Berlin! After we spent the day swimming at Tropical Island, we had dinner at Vapiano (this pizza was so yummy!).

Click for similar pieces.

4 comments:

Valentina said...

I love your look! The top is very nice!! :D

Vale.
The Streets of Fashion

Anonymous said...

Endlich bist du wieder da =)
Hoffe ihr hattet viel Spaß ...
:-* Die Fotos sind sehr schön... Und das Top steht dir so doll

Unknown said...

love that bag...i need a good black bag.

Za

Ellens tankar om mode said...

I'm still in love with the bag!!