From today on you can enter my second giveaway, this time sponsored by wonderful Jaza from Vigonace Lifestyle. Every fashionista knows what's going on the 17th of november. Again, one of the world's greatest and most important fashion designers created an exclusive line for H&M: Donatella Versace. Although the items are comparatively affordable, it will be a real struggle getting them. People are camping in front of the stores to get a piece of Versace for their closet. Isn't that crazy? Finally the items will end as junk goods on sale (I remember the Lanvin collection last year. In the end I saw the dresses for less than 30 EUR!). You want to be unique? Just take part and win this awesome slogan shirt by Vigonace Lifestyle! The giveaway rules are:
1. Follow The Style Bakery on Facebook. Click HERE.
2. Tag yourself on the giveaway photo (album "GIVEAWAY"). Click HERE.
3. Make sure I can contact you in case of winning (check your Facebook message settings or leave your email address commenting below).
The winner will be chosen by chance on the 13th of november! Good luck to everyone!
WIN THIS VIGONACE SHIRT
Boots: H&M
Blouse: H&M
Click for similar pieces.

1 comment:
I already tagged myself on your FB page :) I hope I'll win!
Post a Comment