ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

my sunnies.

Summer draws to a close, but I intend to buy some more sunnies now. It's Summer SALE! What you see above is my current collection of Ray Ban and Ralph Lauren sunnies. My all time favorite: Ray Ban Wayfarer! Why? In my early days I bought a mass of cheap sunglasses. They broke, they scratched, they weren't worth the money. Finally I decided to have some brand's glasses- and see: I never bought the sleazy ones again. But where to buy the newest fashionable sunnies?

My favorite online shop for spectacles is Mister Spex. First of all there's a great filter, which helps you to decide what's the right design for your face: are you male or female? What's your face's shape? Is it wide or small? And do you have a high forehead or big nose? While choosing those details, Mister Spex selects what might look good on you. Now you can chose from a mass of brand's (hey, it's Germanys biggest online shop for glasses) and colors. If you need real glasses, because of your poor eyesight, choose up to 4 of the design models you like and try them at home! Shipping is free! Alternatively you try out the online fitting. You choose the glasses and upload a picture of yourself, easily checking which model matches your face. And if you think there are no models which will ever look good on you- what about contact lens? Everything seems to be possible on misterspex.de. And guess what's best? One can save up to 60%!

online fitting, so much fun :-D 


maybe it's time for a Ray Ban Aviator?

my latest purchase: Ralph Lauren sunnies!

all time favorite: Ray Ban Wayfarer!

So guys, now go and have a look at Mister Spex' online shop! ;-)

4 comments:

Chrysa said...

I love your RL sunnies, they are very chic! Great outfit:)

Following you now on Bloglovin, I would love it if you followed me back!

Chrysa
Stories and Sequins

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Love the RL ones!!

Clara said...

Seems to be a great shop- I just tried the online fitting. Very funny!!!

Susie said...

big shop *_*

Susie