ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

cleaning up my closet.

You see, the closet makeover was really needed :-D But I want you to be proud on me, so I'll show you the final result: here, exclusive and now. Today it is my love's birthday and we spend the weekend in Berlin. He doesn't know yet and I hope he will be as excited as I am. Tomorrow we'll spend the day at "Tropical Island", a huge glass dome in which a vacation paradise is installed. It's my first time there, but I heard just great things about it... Have a great weekend everybody! And if you like fragrances, don't miss to enter my giveaway!
systematic :-)
that's it!

1 comment:

Fashion Dubrovnik said...

Good job girl! Mine is waiting me to do same thing :)

http://littlefashioncat.blogspot.com/