ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Monday, October 17, 2011

mouse.


You see: supercute mouse flats (nearly the ones Marc Jacobs created, but they aren't). Those are part of my homelook for Saturday night, which I spent at parent's house. Mummy's sandwiches are the best and I had some peace and quiet for preparing postsit, smooching my Paco Baby and drink some tea. I hope you recognize the wonderful bag at my right side. It's one of the great designs by Jaza van Vigonace, a young German student and designer. She prepares shirts and sacs with slogans and more, everything 100% handmade. You should have a look at the Online Shop! There are wonderful pieces.
 And now, drum roll....... the two winners of the new and exclusive Tom Tailor fragrances are: FASHION DUBROVNIK from Croatia and SASCHA from Berlin! Wowowowo! Congratulations and I hope you'll like your new scent! Thanks to Tom Tailor again for making this possible! All of you who didn't win this time: don't worry, there's a new giveaway coming! I just say one word: shoe-addict. Keep reading! :-)

Gaiters: H&M
Bag: thanks to Vigonace
Bandau: H&M
Click for similar pieces.

3 comments:

Ceciliette said...

Awww ahhahah they´re so cute!!!

xx
Cecily

Fashion Dubrovnik said...

Yeeey again, thank you very much. :)

http://littlefashioncat.blogspot.com/

Ellens tankar om mode said...

Such cute shoes!