Born in Brussels 1946, Diane Halfin moved to New York in 1969. A young, beautiful women with style and her husband, a succesful Wall Street banker- both quickly gained a foothold in New York's high society. Following the birth of her second child, Diane von Furstenberg began her career as a designer in 1972, when short time later, she was divorced. After only two years in business, she developed her masterpiece: uncomplicated to wear, both elegant and sexy- the wrap dress. The first designs were manufactured in Italy, stamped with zebra prints, waves and others. Quickly followed by a luggage line, eyeglasses and cosmetics. The strenght of her drafts not only lie in its suitability for women of all ages and figures, it is characterized by an additional quality and trendy looks. Timeless! To this day, each of Diane von Furstenberg's unfailingly glamorous collections includes at least one wrap dress.
![]() |
| Diane von Furstenberg |


4 comments:
I absolutely adore her!!!! she's amazing!! great post.
XoXo
http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/
I love this! It great to see which fashion designers I need to know....
I love her style. Bold patterns
She is amazing and that first dress is really beautiful.
She is a wonderful designer, he simple elegance is timeless. I have so many of her wrap dresses and silk shirts in my closet.
Love, www.shoeocracy.blogspot.com
Za
Post a Comment