Some weeks ago I received my first blogging awards from one of my lovely followers Barbara. In order to accept them, I now have to tell you something about me and choose ten other blogs for the awards. First of all, here are the ones chosen. Congrats girls and thank you so much for following and commenting on mine.
1. Tereza Anton, Drastic Plastic
2. Lydia Hibbing, Style Independent
3. Victoria Loraine, Style Fox
4. Milla, Miss Pepper Vintage
5. Stephanie, Style me Steph
6. Kirsten, Chronicles of a Fashionista
7. Chanel after Coco
8. Nats and Maria, Fashmark
9. Anne, WobiSobi
10. Tiffany Zangas, Just another Shopaholic
Ten things to know about me:
1. I can't decide between blond and brown hair. Actually blond is more estival.
But in fact I like brown better on me.
2. I love animals. I even take a glass and a piece of paper to rescue spiders.
And you all know what spiders are: disgusting!
3. my criminal affairs: I once stole a Lego riding cap from my friend. I was 9. She forgave me. :-D
4. I'm ironic. And sarcastic. And I like to unsettle people.
5. I easily get steamed up about slowly-walking and badly-dressed people.
6. I'm curious and impatient.
7. my shopping attitude: quality, not quantity.
8. my dream job: being a buying agent.
9. favorite books: Perfume. The Story of a Murderer. (Patrick Süskind), Desert Flower. (Waris Dirie)
10. I love travelling. J'adore Paris.



7 comments:
Thank you so much, I am truly honored.. Hugs and I loved your series on 30 fashion icons you should know!!Anne
Thank you so much for the awards sweet girl!
Congratulations on your award! I get wound up by slow walking people too!
Great to find out a bit more about you!
Love C x
Thank you very much :) congrats on your awards!
CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve all these awards and many more.
Thank you so much!
Congrats!! And thank you soo much :D! You definitely deserve all the awards! Love your blog :D
Many kisses xoxo
www.stylemesteph.com
Oh you're so sweet and the awards were absolutely deserved ;)
Keep on blogging girl! ^^
http://justrockandrose.blogspot.com
Post a Comment