ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

let's heart Furla

Since I received my lovely Candy Baby a month ago, I just recognized what other great (and affordable!) pieces FURLA offers. This is why I collected some pictures for you- hopefully you like them as I do. Guys, don't miss to check out FURLA's website and if you have any questions, never hesitate to ask the customer service. Oh dear you may think I got payed for that :-D But seriously, I'm in love with FURLA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Orchidea scarf! And also the Allium one.
Keep up the good work, J. You rock!
xoxo
#-i

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

These bags are so cute! Really sweet :) selection.

Unknown said...

That Piper bag is my next mission. Thanks for adding to my shopping obsession lol

Love, www.shoeocracy.blogspot.com

Za