ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

investments.

See the poll on the left sidebar and tell me what you think!
It would be great to have another opinion on the upcoming investment I just planned :-) As I told you a hundred times now, my exams are almost over and I'm going to reward myself for the last 2 years studying. What do you like the most? The "Lock Me" ring by Louis Vuitton? But which color? Each costs 190€. Or shall I take the Hermès Bangle? High priced with 442€- but isn't it sweet? My current favorite: the classic Tiffany & Co. bracelet. So help me! You've got two months left :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know because I guess I wouldn't invest in jewelry. With that money I'd probably buy some freaking cool shoes or a full outfit.

I prefer rings, but in that special case I'd go for Hermès :)

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I don't invest in jewelry, my mom does for me. I invest in shoes :).

Barbara Tommasin said...

Tiffany of course. I have a necklace with two little hearts and I love it.

http://justrockandrose.blogspot.com

Mia Hope said...

Hermes bangle x