ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

happy holiday.

  
After my final examination yesterday, I've got some free days left now to recover from studying. As promised, here my outfit post from today. How do you like these transparent flats I just found yesterday at Urban Outfitters? I think they are so cool! Later I'm gonna have to go to the city again, since I bought some earrings- or at least one earring- the other one is missing :-( But the sun is shining, best requirements! Have a great day everybody!
 Pullover: Bershka
Skirt: ZARA
Belt: Moschino
Bag: Furla Candy
Flats: Urban Outfitters

6 comments:

STYLEFOX said...

I have this belt! Looks great with anything.

STYLE FOX

http://victorialoraine.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

The flat shoes and the bag are very cool! Great outfit!
Join my give away in collaboration with Polyvore, you could win a Lancome color design palette! I'd love if you want to participate :)

Kisses

Federica
www.laragazzadaicapellirossi.com

Stephanie said...

Love the outfit!!

www.stylemesteph.com

Anonymous said...

I love Furla Bag! Good Looks! :)

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

you look stunning! very nice and colourful outfit! you are making me smile!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

Barbara Tommasin said...

I love your style girl!!

http://justrockandrose.blogspot.com