ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

lazy days.

my home look for lazy days.
This is an outfit which stands for lazy and comfortable days I spend at home. Like today :-) Don't forget to vote on my poll (see it on the left sidebar). Thanks and have a great great evening my lovely readers.
Dress: ZARA
Jacket: H&M
Tights: H&M
Scarf: Primark
Flats: Topshop
Trench: Jane Norman
Bracelets: Vintage
Rings: Asos, S. Oliver

4 comments:

chanelaftercoco said...

I loooove the outfit!

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Love the outfit, I love the pallet.

Isabel.L said...

nice choice for a lazy home day, I like the colour a lot.

you're welcome to visit mine:)

http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.com/

Rini said...

You look so chic! On lazy days, its sweat pants and tees for me ;)

Greetings to beautiful Hamburg from Munich! :)))