ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

to recycle a dress.


Today I tried something new: I took a dress, I never wore and washed it with special textile color. Before it was turquoise and now it is almost black. At least I tried it to become black, but I think the color was not enough. So I have got a grey dress now. But I like the effect the zipper arranges. So tell me what you think! :-)
Dress: H&M

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

I really like it! The zipper looks really neat.

Ahka Vintage said...

Good call - it looks better darker with the mismatch zip! Crafty little thing you are!
Tikkitiboo + Ahka Blog

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Love the new look.

doc starr said...

i think it came out really cute.

Subversive Lulú said...

I think u had a very good surprise outcome!
With color over textile is very difficult to predict an outcome, but this one looks really cool!.
xx

p.s. u should wear it now!